Work with us
Digital Bros is always seeking fresh talent, newly graduated students and qualified professionals who are interested in starting a career with our Company.
Send us your Curriculum Vitae to match your profile with Digital Bros’ open positions.
Open Positions – Senior Programmer
Digital Bros is investing in one of its most successful IP and is looking for Senior Programmers to join its Milan based studio. As a senior programmer, you will be responsible for developing technological features on an unannounced quality driven AAA project. Your goal will be to find the most innovative and efficient solutions and implementations.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop and maintain low level and complex features;
- Improve game performance on both cpu and gpu side;
- Use analysis and profiling tools to identify issues and bottlenecks;
- Improve development process by developing tools and offering advices;
- Write clean, robust and modular code respecting coding standards;
- Guide and inspire junior programmers;
- Be proactive for collecting feedback and help with solutions.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
- 5+ years C/C++ programming experience;
- Extended and proven experience in game development;
- Experience with major platform specific APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, DirectCompute, etc. );
- Deep knowledge of game engine architecture;
- Extended knowledge of third party engines like Unreal, Unity or equivalent;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
- Portfolio with some personal work showcases (github, demos, etc. ).
- Open minded and flexible person;
- Goal oriented with strong focus on quality and details;
- Strong interpersonal skills, from communication and listening to attitude and manners;
- Experience in working with remote or external partners;
- Analytical person with problem-solving skills;
- Strong passion for videogames.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Join game industry veterans with quality over quantity mantra;
- Smart or home working;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly and casual working environment;
- Health insurance.